Friday, December 02, 2005

Updates:

1. Hurricane Epsilon continues to make this record breaking hurricane season an exciting one. There have never been this many named storms in one season. Even though hurricane season ended on November 30, we are still seeing some activity. There is a notable slowdown in activity right now so things may be finally coming to an end for this year.

2. XSNX: A recent downturn the share price continues to intrigue me. A recent email asked me about this. I think this sell off is due to decreasing oil prices and the very warm weather the US had seen overall this fall. Colder weather will settle in and reality will hit. So, I do believe that XSNX's share price will rise once again meaning now is a good buying opportunity. I do own shares in this company. Like all of us, I am waiting for them to get to that next step in manufacturing the cells, get bought by a much bigger company like GE or BP, or have some big time publicity. It is a matter of time but I think this company has what it takes to be big.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=xsnx.ob

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home